Monday, March 12, 2012

Weekly Menu

I'm late getting this posted... I was gone away this weekend in Kansas City sampling some new restaurants and concert-going.

This week's menu features more old favorites and that cauliflower dish I didn't get to last week. We'll see how thing go with midterm exams and the push to Spring Break!!

cauliflower gratin with tomatoes and feta from Vegetarian Cooking for Everyone by Deborah Madison

Bombay Sloppy Joes with oven fries
Read about that here or here.

Raviloi with apples, walnuts and parsley.  A nice, delicious, takes 10 minutes stand-by.

homemade pizza!!!!

What's for dinner at your place this week?? 

Yours Truly,
Allison

1 comment:

  1. Chris roasted a chicken over the weekend. We made a stock and stuck it in the freezer for later. Last night we used leftover chicken to make chicken, avocado and tomato sandwiches. We didn't have any mayonaise so I made some from scratch! It was (too) good. I'll post about it later :)

    ReplyDelete