Monday, January 16, 2012

Weekly Menu: Back to School Again

This week is the start of Spring 2011 semester for me, so I'll again be in transition.  I'm taking 12 credits this semester and working part time so if I'm away from the kitchen table, please forgive... and stop by to say hi on facebook or otherwise if you miss me. 

This week's menu is full of easy standbys with one new recipe for the slow cooker planned for the evening I have a night class.

ravioli with salad (repeat from last week, we are still working on that big jar of sauce)
salmon with mashed potatoes, salad
frittata: mushrooms, peppers, cheese (maybe sausage...?)
pork chops (perhaps seasoned with that apple butter I have remaining from the christmas ham and rosemary...) with brussel sprouts
NEW recipe! curried chicken breasts from Not Your Mother's Slow Cooker Recipes for Two with rice and salad

I hope I have enough time this semester to keep cooking!!


In my natural habitat. I love chopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment