Monday, May 14, 2012

Weekly Menu: May 14-18

Hello Kitchen Table Friends!

I made it through my 3rd semester of graduate school!!!

This week's menu is a little short... but that's because Tuesday and Wednesday's meals are yet to be determined, because they will be a collaboration between Cara and I! I hope we will be able to report jointly about what we made while she's visiting Iowa.

I anticipate there is going to be  a lot of collaborative, and excited blogging in the next couple of weeks... I am heading to France in a little over a week to see two of my favorite girlfriends.  Stay tuned for my aventures de la cuisine Francais. 

Here's what I do have planned...

new recipe: creamy lemon pasta with spinach and tomatoes

I decided I was going to teach myself how to roast a chicken... and there was a recipe in the May issue of Bon Appetit which sounded like a good one to start with.  Roast Chicken with Rosemary, Lemon & Honey
'll accompany it with some roast yukon golds.

I'm hoping we can eat that roast chicken for a couple of days at least so am planning to make some sandwiches too. 




No comments:

Post a Comment