Monday, May 21, 2012

Allison Says: Au Revoir, Kitchen Table!

There will be no weekly menu for the next few weeks.  I'm setting up an auto-post about the roasted chicken but I might not be writing a lot in the coming weeks because I am leaving for France on Tuesday night!!  I will be spending a week in the Languedoc-Roussillon region near Montpelier in the South of France then taking the high speed train North to Paris to spend time in the city as well as in Normandy.



I hope to blog about some of my French culinary adventures while I am gone. Some will be about eating and some about cooking.  I have plans to do a lot of both while I'm there. I also have some plans that I am just so excited about I can't even describe them accurately... yet!

Stay tuned.

Au revoir mes amis! Bon appetit!!

Allison

1 comment:

  1. Bon Voyage, Allison! I'm so glad I got to see you before you left, and I can't wait to hear of your french food adventures!

    ReplyDelete